Vehicle Steel Tool Boxes
Steel tool boxes are a popular accessory, which can be added to a vehicle,in order for tools and other accessories to be safely stored or transported. Steel tool boxes have many advantages, such as they are resistant to bending under heavy loads and are heavy enough not to be carried away, or cut into by thieves. Steel tool boxes are more likely to be used in commercial grade vehicles, rather than personal vehicles because of the added strength and durability provided by steel. Steel tool boxes also feature paddle handles, locks, gas shocks, and removable shelving used for organization.
Steel tool boxes are most commonly used in the bed of a truck but they can be made to fit anywhere else on a vehicle. Since these tool boxes can be placed in so many different locations, they are available in many sizes and styles. The most popular style is the type which is installed in the back of the truck bed, and is supported by the bed rails on either end,allowing for easy access to the tools. Most steel tool boxes are custom designed to fit specific vehicles.
Who Makes This
- Hardware Series Crossover Tool Box
- Hardware Series Side Mount Tool Box
- Hardware Series Utility Chest
- Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box
- Replacement Tool Box Parts
- Steel Underbed Box
- White Compact Steel Portable Lock-Down Hopper Utility Chest W/Mounting Brackets
- White Steel Single Lid Crossover Truck Box
- White Steel Compact Single Lid Crossover Truck Box
- White Steel Innerside Truck Box
- White Steel Gull Wing Dual Lid Crossover Truck Box
- Wheel Well White Steel Truck Box W/Tray